Spring Term 1: This half-term we will be covering:
- Maths: Number, Place Value, Division, Fractions, Percentages and Decimals
- English: Our class text is ‘Letters from the Lighthouse’ by Emma Carroll
- Topic: World War Two
- Science: Properties of Materials (Reversible and Irreversible Changes)
- RE: Christianity - Why are festivals important to religious communities?
- PSHE: Health and Wellbeing
- Art: World War 2 Propaganda; Pop Art
- PE: Yoga – Every Wednesday afternoon
- Welsh: Dialogue and Scripts
- Spanish: Meet and Greet
- Music: Creating Music in the style of The Blitz
- Computing: Scratch Programming
What we want to investigate within the Topic of World War 2.
All of our ideas have been put into the Topic Planning Sheet.